“Thanks for everything mom”, how often do you say that? These 101 Mother’s Day coupon ideas should inspire you with what surprises you can make your mom happy. One tip in advance: spend the gift time together!
Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Every year it is the occasion to show mom how grateful we are to her for advice, love and support. Homemade coupons are wonderful for this purpose. There is love in them, after all they are chosen and designed especially for mom. In this list of 101 Mother’s Day coupon ideas you will find very different ideas, clearly divided by type of content.
Remember, your coupon is a gift, and it should look like one. A blotted Post-It as a gift certificate is a cute gift from a 7-year-old kid. For anyone over 7, it’s worth putting love and effort into the design and packaging of the gift certificate, because that also conveys the message, along with the content: you are important to me! At Abenteuer Freundschaft you can find instructions for crafting a heart envelope for gift certificates and various beautiful gift wrappings.
Do you like to craft? Then my tutorial for a DIY gift certificate as a paper rose to re-craft might be just what you’re looking for!
Tip: Craft, glue, design! Self-made coupons are the most beautiful, no matter if they look perfect. From clay cardboard, motif paper and magazines, children can craft beautiful collages that match the content. You can also craft a pop up box (for advanced), work with photos or combine several Mother’s Day coupon ideas as a coupon booklet or design it as a calendar.
Best 101 Mother’s Day Coupon Ideas
Surprise! We’ll have a picnic in the countryside
After all, what every mother wants most is to spend time with her children. Joint ventures create memories. That’s why most of my Mother’s Day gift certificate ideas are meant to be done together. Another tip for the selection of the voucher content: the more the voucher shows that you know your mother well and it is personally tailored to her, the nicer!
Fulfill wishes, pay attention to which attentions and small surprises she dreams of or what is particularly annoying to her and you can take away! Take off practical chores is especially for children but also for older mothers a recommended intangible gift certificate idea for Mother’s Day.
Personally, I like to reminisce and like to awaken memories of my childhood with my Mother’s Day gift. These are the most creative, original and personal Mother’s Day gift certificate ideas I’ve given so far.
61 Mother’s Day Coupon Ideas to Share
- I’ll surprise you with a mother and child day
- We watch a movie of your choice together at the theater
- We go on a trip to the city together
- We go shopping together
- We take a walk together through a neighborhood we don’t know yet
- I’ll whisk you away for a Sunday brunch
- We go out together in the evening fancy
- We’ll go on a balloon ride together
- We go on a boat trip together
- We unwind together and do a full day of wellness
- We enjoy coffee and cake at a special café
- We learn something new together, what, you decide!
- We watch a play together at the theater
- We go to the fair together and you get to choose a gift
- I surprise you with a homemade Bedside breakfast
- We play an Escape Game together at home e.g. the Deckscape Fate of London
- … or do puzzles and riddles, for example, at the Exit Puzzle Observatory
- We do a creative workshop together
- We go out for ice cream together
- Pick a cultural event and we’ll go together
- We do a family photo shoot (or mother and child photo shoot)
- We’ll do a chocolate workshop together
- We go to an exhibition or museum of your choice
- We go to an adventure dinner (e.g. comedy or crime dinner)
- We go on a picnic with all your loved ones
- We make a day trip to the zoo
- We do a special city tour together
- We take a trip to the flea market together
- We enjoy springtime on a trip to the botanical gardens
- We make a trip to a spring festival
- We go together to pick wild garlic in the forest and make something delicious out of it
- We go for a bike ride together
- I will cook a surprise dish for you
- We will go to your favorite restaurant
- We go on a weekend trip, the destination is up to you
- We go to a musical together
- I organize a game day with the kids
- We keep fit together and sign up at the gym together
- We stroll through the weekly market together
- We go on a hike to a nice restaurant together
- We do pedicure and manicure together with champagne
- We go mini golfing (in big cities you can go black light mini golfing!)
- We go on a wild herbs hike together
- We go on a wine hike together
- … or a wine tasting
- We do a Room Escape Game together
- We visit a fair of your choice together
- We go karaoke singing together
- We visit a poetry slam together!
- We cook jam together this year
- We’ll have a DVD night with a movie you’ve always wanted to see
- … or watch an episode of a family saga (e.g. Downton Abbey) or great historical series every week (tip: Charles Dickens Little Dorrit or the award-winning Netflix series Anne, based on the novel series Anne of Green Gables)
- You’ll get a day of pampering from me and get to do nothing but relax!
- We’ll walk a trim trail together
- We’ll take a trip to a castle and dine like queens
- We drive together to visit relatives
- A day trip on the weekend with the Beautiful Weekend Ticket to a city of your choice in our state
- We experience a Dinner in the Dark together
- We climb the highest viewpoint in our region together
- We go mushroom hunting (morels and the May mushroom grow already in spring)
- We go bowling!
20 Practical Mother’s Day Voucher Ideas (for Kids and Adults)
Removing Gardening is Fun for Kids and Older Moms and Grannies Too
- Help with gardening for a day
- I’ll change your tires (or take care of it)
- I’ll clean your car
- I’ll take over your housework for a day
- I’ll go shopping for you
- I plant your garden or balcony according to your wishes
- I will do the vacuuming for you 3 times
- I will dust your apartment for one month
- I’ll help you declutter the basement/attic
- I’ll do the window cleaning for you this year
- I’ll wash your curtains and drapes for you and hang them back up
- I’ll mow the lawn for you 3 times
- I’ll drive you to your ladies’ get-together and pick you up again
- I’ll give you a PC crash course and get your PC up to speed
- We’ll clean out the house and donate or sell what you no longer need
- I’ll fix an item for you
- I’ll help you clean out and sort your papers
- I’ll do the painting work in your apartment and bring in color
- I clean and maintain your bike
- I’ll clear your yard (or patio) of weeds and make it shine with a pressure washer
20 Nostalgic Mother’s Day Coupon Ideas
101 Coupon Ideas for Mother’s Day
- We take the same walk we used to when I was little
- I’ll take you out to the place we used to go
- We take a trip to the town where you were born and you tell me what it was like growing up with your mom
- I fulfill you 3 heart’s desires
- We bake a cake together according to a recipe from my childhood
- We make a girls’ day together (with grandma and granddaughters)
- I organize a retro game night
- We do handicrafts together for one day
- We recreate pictures from the photo album from the past
- We look at old photos from the past
- We tell each other the best and worst decisions of our lives
- We dive into your favorite story together and listen to the audio book about it
- We make a family tree together
- You teach me to sew, knit or crochet and I make a surprise for you
- We sew a surprise for daughter/granddaughter together
- We cook grandma’s favorite recipes
- We do together what you loved to do when you were as old as I was
- We write a letter to our granddaughter together and bury it in the garden. She gets to dig it up as a surprise on her 18th birthday.
- We create a scrapbook together
- We read your favorite childhood book to each other
Looking for more Mother’s Day coupon ideas? Check out these creative Mother’s Day ideas! Check out the Recreation Ideas Finder on our website for many more tips for activities with kids.
Never miss another good idea and follow Abenteuer Freundschaft on Facebook and Instagram!
*Affiliate link: if you order something through it, we may receive a small commission.