- For Friends
- For Couples
- For Families
Are you looking for a really ingenious Secret Santa gift that costs no more than $ 10? Browse through 50 ideas for crazy, funny, unusual and useful Secret Santa gifts under $ 10 and make sure your gift is a funny surprise!
Laughter, good humour and great fun for little money: Secret Santa is a screamingly funny moment when everyone unwraps a randomly drawn gift that is original, funny or special. From fun gifts, original nonsense to surprisingly useful everyday helpers, anything can be hidden in a pretty package.
To ensure that the gifts all have a similar value and to make it easier for us to find an ingenious Secret Santa gift that is neither too expensive nor too cheap, we recommend that you set a maximum price for the Secret Santa gift right from the start. If you decide on Secret santa gifts under $ 10 – then one thing is clear in any case: it’s all about the fun of Secret Santa, about creating surprise or even rolling eyes with funny little things, absurd ideas and original Secret Santa gifts. The fun is in the foreground!
If you are serious about giving a Secret Santa gift – for example, in a large family – then it is advisable to increase the maximum amount to $ 15 or even $ 20. That way, you’ll have a wider selection of Secret Santa gifts to choose from! If you’re starting to wonder, check out our 101 fun ideas for Secret Santa gifts under $ 15 and the best Secret Santa gifts under $ 20 – we hope you’ll come up with a great idea. 🙂
A group of people – family, friends, work colleagues, club members etc. – decide that everyone will bring a small, wrapped gift to the Christmas party. You agree on a maximum amount that the gift can cost. There are different Variants of Secret Santa – for example, you draw a name beforehand and buy the gift specifically for this person or everyone draws a gift at random from an opaque bag. In the collective round, everyone unwraps their Secret Santa gift – guffawing laughter, shouts of admiration and guessing who the mysterious gift-giver is make for a great atmosphere every year. 🙂
Tip: Do you know Scrap Secret Santa or Secret Santa with a theme? Here you’ll find a detailed explanation of how these Secret Santa variants work and you’ll also find more ideas for other fun Christmas games for adults.
1. Three lucky beans that make wishes come true.
Every child knows that Cinderella has already used up the only 3 wishing nuts. But there are also the legendary South American lucky beans…
2. Dream woman and dream prince to shape yourself.
…elastic, bendable and best of all: mouldable to your whim!
3. …or as an Advent treat made of chocolate.
Sweet for snacking
4. Workout in the bathtub.
All that remains for woman to cut a good figure in the bath!
5. Emergency chop kit
The hair that stands for real style….
6. Edible football turf with chewing ball.
What football fan has never wanted to bite the ball with excitement?
7. Christmas baubles to paint yourself.
Unwrap them right after the Secret Santa and paint them together!
8. Accessories for a Christmas gnome.
Goes down well at any Christmas party!
9. Cute reindeer noses to eat.
Who’s got Rudi’s bestie to eat?
10. Unicorn fillet to snack on.
Colourful, frothy and melts in your mouth….
11. Snack from the fairytale forest: unicorn vomit.
…because you just have to eat everything about this animal
12. Toilet paper to match the business
The right motif for the loo… or a gift to shit on 😀
13. Toilet paper that makes you laugh.
The toilet paper that keeps the fun going even during long sessions
14. Sticky Slug as a Funny Surprise.
I guarantee that nobody expects this… 🙂
15. Christmas Lucky Candle with Message
So that at least one little light burns….
16. Christmas accessories for fun photos.
17. Smiling Night Lamp with LED.
10,000 hours of beaming smiles….
18. The book for all those who drink…
…who long to crash in 69 ways
19. The right remedy for pre-Christmas stress.
Chewing for world peace er…. against stress
20. Soap bubbles with Bubbel straws.
Be a child again…
21. Cute helper for drying nail polish
The must-have for every woman of the world
22. The turd to sit on
Guaranteed not to make you sit like shit…
23. Stickers with real meaning!
24. Door Spy Sticker
25. The little crown for princesses
…and even in some men there is a princess deep inside who wants out….
26. Solar Powered Wiggly Santa.
Brings good cheer wherever you go!
27. Set with mocha for coffee grounds interpretation.
More reliable than any weather report!
28. Veggie Joy in a big colourful package from the confectioner.
And don’t tell me being a vegetarian isn’t a cakewalk!
29. Christmas gift embellisher for all occasions.
Who hasn’t wanted to drink their way through a gift?
30. The feel-good advent calendar.
31. Ear jewellery suitable for Christmas
Christmas ornaments for the ears 🙂
32. Fire extinguisher for all cases.
A funny gift not only for firefighters
33. Banger for cigarettes or cigars.
When there’s a sudden, unexpected bang while smoking…
34. Mulled wine cup for Christmas tybunnies or pugs.
35. Creative pastimes for the office.
36. Useless knowledge that you just have to know.
37. Theme Socks for Lazy Winter Days
Socks that say more than words….
38. Paper clips in pretty animal shapes.
The little helpers to clamp on with animal-like ease
39. Mini calendar for the new year
Fits everywhere and puts you in a good mood
40. Ice-cold diamonds for the cocktail glass
Make a statement and provide cold drinks
41. Popping champagne corks without searching for corks
A useful utensil for New Year’s Eve and festive occasions
42. Reusable Wine Bottle Thermometer.
The accessory for all passionate wine drinkers
43. Bottle Suit for Frozen Bottles
When a wine lover really cares about the well-being of his bottle….
44. Winter Chopsticks for Everyone.
45. Cute animal tea eggs.
That’s exactly how you want to hang while drinking tea…. 🙂
46. Parking disc with funny motif
You can also show humour when parking…
47. Handkerchiefs in imaginative packaging.
48. Funny Gift Stickers for Christmas with Sayings.
49. Practical Tool for Writing.
Is writing now art or craft ?!?
50. lantern in a glass to relax
Have you found the right Secret Santa gifts for up to 5 euros? You can find even more gifts on Abenteuer Freundschaft!
Check out more beautiful Christmas gift ideas and get inspiration for special activities with friends, family and your sweetheart!
If you like our page, we’d love your Like on Facebook and Instagram. 😉
*There are affiliate links in this article. This means that if you order a product through one of these links on amazon, Abenteuer Freundschaft will receive a small commission. The product will not cost you a cent more.
Sweeten 24 times the Advent season - without chocolate. A personal Best Of with a mixture of humorous and inspiring Advent calendar quotes and sayings.
These Christmas games for adults bring action and good humor to the Christmas party.
Christmas karaoke, Secret Santa - and what else? 10 ideas for a wonderful Christmas party with friends.
A velvety taste of cinnamon, apple and cloves on the tongue - that's what Christmas tastes like.