Laughter, red heads, embarrassed looks and always the relief when the bottle is not pointing at you: Spin the bottle is simply timeless and among the most popular games among teens. Here you will find 101 truth or dare questions for teens!
Just about everyone has played it at one time or another: Spin the Bottle or Truth or Dare, the game where you have to reveal secrets you’re sometimes embarrassed about, perform funny, crazy or embarrassing tasks and everyone has a blast – at least as long as it’s not their turn….
Just a reminder of the ground rules:
- All sit down in a circle and an empty bottle is placed in the middle. In turn, this is now set in motion, so that it rotates and points to a person.
- If you spin and the bottle points at you, just spin again until it points at someone else.
- This person may now choose between truth or duty.
- The bottle turner may now ask this person, according to their choice, either a question that must be answered truthfully or impose a task that he or she must perform.
- For yes/no questions it is allowed to ask for additional information. For example: “Have you ever been on an island, and if so, which one?
- Optional additional rule 1: You may choose the same thing a maximum of 3 times in a row (so 3 times truth or dare). If the bottle then points to you again, you have to switch./li>
- Optional additional rule 2: The same question or task may be asked only once during a
What kind of questions and tasks are suitable for a group depends very much on the age. For adults, for example, you can find 100 provocative truth or dare questions from 18 at Abenteuer Freundschaft. With those, we’ve deliberately gone all out when it comes to touchy subjects.
Here, on the other hand, we have listed Truth or Dare questions for Teens that are also suitable for younger players. You are also welcome to simply download these as a PDF.
Truth or Dare Questions for Teens
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- What do you dream about most often?
- What was the craziest dream you can remember?
- What is your best feature?
- What is your worst feature?
- What are you most afraid of?
- What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
- Who from the round would you most like to enchant into a pig?
- If you were blind, who in the round should be your guide dog and why?
- What can impress you the most?
- If you were only allowed to use 3 words to express yourself from now on for the rest of the evening – what would they be?
- If you were autocrat, what would be the first law you would enact?
- What was the most embarrassing experience in the last school year?
- What was the worst thing you ever did to someone?
- What was the worst thing someone did to you?
- Have you ever had a real crush?
- Have you ever been in love with any of the people here?
- Are you currently in love?
- Have you ever been in love with a teacher?
- If you were a vampire, which one of us would you bite right now?
- If you had to choose, would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
- Which fantasy people would you most like to belong to (elves, dwarves, orcs, hobbits, dragons, wizards, giants, trolls, white walkers, vampires, werewolves, etc.)?
- If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
- What is the most beautiful thing you have ever experienced with another person?
- What do you find most beautiful about yourself?
- How many girls / boys have you kissed on the mouth?
- Where and with whom was your first kiss?
- Would you like to kiss someone from this round?
- If you were an animal, which would you be?
- Which star could you fall in love with?
- Which star would you like to meet in person?
- Which star would you like to be yourself?
- With which person would you like to swap bodies for 24 hours?
- If you had to marry a star, who would it be?
- If you had to marry someone from this round, which one of us would you marry?
- Have you ever stolen anything and if so, what?
- When was the last time you lied and what was the lie?
- Which lie do you use most often?
- When was the last time you cried?
- Where would you most like to beam to right now, if you could?
- Which one of us would you take to a desert island?
- Who from this round should urgently times to the hairdresser?
- For whom from the round would you like to play style advisor?
- What’s the most embarrassing item in your closet?
- What don’t your parents know about you that would shock them?
- What is your greatest (hidden) talent?
- What talent would you like to have?
- What would you do if you could change your gender for a month?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
- Have you ever blamed someone else for something, and if so for what?
- Do you have a quirk that gets on your own nerves and you’d like to be rid of?
- What’s the craziest place you’ve ever done your business (small or large)?
- Do you ever pee in the shower?
- What was the last thing you Googled for?
- Would you rather go to paradise or be reborn?
- What’s the most disgusting thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What food do you like that most people absolutely can’t stand?
- What wouldn’t you do even if you got 1 million euros for it?
- Have you ever stalked someone online (e.g. on Insta etc.)?
- Who from our round knows the most about you?
- Is there an item you hide from your parents?
- What is the most embarrassing song in your playlist?
- If you were one of your teachers, who would you be?
- What school subject could you teach well yourself?
- What was your worst school experience so far?
- Who among us have you ever messaged from the loo?
- Do you ever talk to people on the phone while you’re sitting on the toilet?
- When was the last time you really embarrassed yourself and why?
- If you were given 1 million euros, what would you do first with it?
- Are you superstitious?
- What makes you really angry?
- What can drive you mad?
- Who are you really jealous of and why?
- What could you never, ever do without?
- What is currently your dream job?
- What would be your horror job?
- What is your absolute favorite song?
- What is your absolute hate song?
- What quality do you like most in other people?
- How much time a day do you spend on your cell phone?
- What’s the worst rumor you’ve heard about yourself?
- What is the worst insult someone has ever said to you?
- What was the stupidest question anyone ever asked you?
- If you had to live in another country, but could choose where, which would you choose?
- What country would you never want to live in?
- If you had a time machine, but you could only use it once, to what year and place would you travel?
- What would your dream house look like?
- If you could repeat any day in your life, which would you choose and why?
- Do you believe there are aliens?
- Do you believe in God?
- Do you believe in fate or chance?
- Do you prefer honest or nice?
- How do you imagine your life in 10 years?
- If your house was on fire, and you could only save one item, which one would you take?
- What’s the most exciting place you’ve ever been?
- If you had to change your name, what new name would you choose?
- You get to bring a fantasy character to life, who do you choose?
- Which mythical creature would you bring to life if you could?
- If you could shrink a dangerous animal or mythical creature to the size of a rabbit and keep it as a pet, which one would you choose?
- If you didn’t have to sleep anymore, what would you use the extra time for?
In addition to these 101 Truth or Dare Questions for Teens (here as PDF), we’ve also come up with just as many Truth or Dare Tasks for Teens. These will appear next week on Abenteuer Freundschaft!
Here on our ideas portal for friends, couples and families you will find numerous leisure tips, such as for games, trips or even for crafting. Stay a little while to browse and explore! Our goal is to fill the time we spend with our favorite people with the best leisure activities, creating memorable moments that last.
If you like our website and want to stay up to date with our latest tips from now on, feel free to follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest!
*This article contains so-called affiliate links. That means, if you order a product through it, we might get a small commission without it being even a cent more expensive for you!
Get into conversation with people you hardly know quickly. And learn amazing things in the process. It's surprisingly easy with get-to-know-you bingo.
Chuck Norris doesn't play, he wins! Are you emulating him, or will you be under the table after the first round of this drinking game?
Abstract art is hilarious? Bullshit?!? In the Artbox drawing game, you often find yourself laughing and shaking your head, and you're happy as a lark when the points start hailing in.
Break in until you break out! In this galactic exit game for the home, you have to penetrate deep into the forbidden zone. And in 3D! Alien encounters included...
Harkuna is an open game world in which you can develop your character and experience numerous different adventures. Ideal for gamebook beginners!
Are you a policeman, a shark hunter, an oceanographer or even Jaws? In this game, players slip into the roles of the famous blockbuster. The outcome is uncertain!