- For Friends
- For Couples
- For Families
Wedding, marriage, everyday life – do the bride and groom know all the important facts about marriage? How well does the wedding couple do in the marriage quiz?
Some couples are already absolute wedding professionals years before their wedding – others still need tuition in matters of marriage. What does marriage even mean – and how well does the bride and groom actually know about the topic of marriage?
Or are you not looking for a quiz, but rather a marriage test as a wedding game?
The marriage quiz is an entertaining wedding game for the bride and groom – but you should be sure that both bride and groom enjoy quizzing. All you have to do is print out the questions and comment on the quiz in an entertaining way as a moderator like on Who wants to be a millionaire? The wedding couple comes on stage and is allowed to consult before answering. And of course, the couple can also be offered a telephone joker and an audience joker.
With the appropriate Who Wants to Be a Millionaire music before each question and a self-made telephone joker and audience joker each, which you hand over to the bride and groom at the beginning, you can turn the quiz into a real show.
You can download the complete marriage quiz with all the questions and answers here as a PDF!
1. A morning gift sounds like a fairytale gift from 1001 Nights. Or is it a relic from the Middle Ages? What does it really mean – and has (groom’s name) prepared anything?
a) Wedding gift from the bride’s parents to the groom
b) Breakfast brought to the bed on the wedding morning
c) Good morning sex
d) A gift given by the groom to his bride on the morning after the wedding night
2. What percentage of German citizens believe in love lasting a lifetime?
a) Surprising ¾ – 74.8%
b) About half – 51.3%
c) More than 2/3 – 67.7%
d) Only disillusioned 10.1%
3. What was the most expensive wedding of all time (as of 2017)?
a) The wedding of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
b) Bill Gates and Melinda Gates
c) The wedding of Lady Di and Prince Charles
d) Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan
4. The bridal colour white represents innocence and purity. One of the most important things in marriage is fidelity. What is the colour of fidelity?
5. In which federal state are the most marriages performed in relation to the number of inhabitants in Germany?
a) Mecklenburg Vorpommern
6 Marriage is for love – isn’t it? According to surveys, what do most Germans give as the reason for getting married?
a) To have a big party
b) To save taxes
c) To receive divine blessings
d) To make a solemn promise of love
7. This question also calls for the wedding party! Everyone knows about the golden wedding, right? But there is also the parsley wedding, the crown jewel wedding or also radium wedding, the iron wedding, the paper wedding, the rose wedding, heaven wedding, the grace wedding and many more. It’s easy to get confused. With the help of the wedding guests, will you be able to assign them all correctly?
a) 1 year
b) 10 years
c) 12.5 years
d) 50 years
e) 65 years
f) 70 years
g) 75 years
h) 100 years
8. What does the word marriage actually mean?
9. Nowadays, rings play an important role in engagements and weddings. How long have wedding rings existed?
a) Already in ancient Egypt
b) As early as the European Middle Ages
c) Since about 1800 (the Romantic period)
d) Only since the 20th century
10. Where does the honeymoon come from?
a) From Great Britain
b) From the USA
c) From France
d) From Croatia
You can find the correct answers to the marriage quiz in the PDF version here!
There are many more wedding games for the bride and groom at Abenteuer Freundschaft! You can also get inspiration for gifts and for very different leisure ideas for activities with friends, family and your partner on Abenteuer Freundschaft.
*Affiliate links: If you order products through them, we receive a small commission without changing the price.
Often, the highlights of the wedding programme - sketches and interludes from the wedding guests. This sketches are worth to try.
Super photogenic and easy to prepare: cutting out a wedding heart is one of the most popular wedding customs!
A jointly designed bed sheet for the wedding couple is a special wedding souvenir. Here are the instructions!
How well do the bride and groom really know each other? Find out with this wedding quiz!
Win a family home and a yacht at the wedding raffle! How does that work?
Creative, fancy and photogenic: a wedding piñata is a great wedding game.