What is the name of Batman’s sidekick? Who is Clark Kent? And who is really turning green with rage? Test your knowledge in the superhero quiz!
Ok, that was easy for you? Then 15 more questions about superheroes await you and maybe your friends, who not only populate comics and pulp magazines, but also take up the fight against evil in several films, series and games.
Superheroes have long since fought their way out of the realm of nerdy subculture, straight into the hearts of the mass public and have become part of modern culture. If you look far into the future for something like a genuine mythology of the 20th century, then the various superhero universes are certainly hot contenders for this title!
If you’re a real fan of Marvel and DC comics, you won’t have much trouble with our superhero quiz – will you?
The Superhero Quiz is also great to play together with a group of friends and is the ideal game for a Superhero theme party!
The complete superhero quiz with all the questions and answers can be downloaded for free as a PDF at the end of the article!
1. Which comic publishers are considered the Big Two of superhero comics?
a) Marvel & DC
b) DC & Wildstorm
c) Wildstorm & Dark Horse
d) Dark Horse & Marvel
2. Who is not an opponent of Batman?
a) Ra’s al Ghul
b) Green Goblin
3. Which superhero was already being read about in 1933?
4. What is Spiderman’s profession in real life?
c) Nuclear physicist
5. Who was the first female superhero?
b) Super Girl
c) Wonder Woman
6. Captain America was originally invented for the purpose of propaganda against enemies of the USA – which enemies were they?
a) Soviet Union
b) Nazi Germany
c) North Vietnam
d) Islamist terrorists
7. What are the names of the inventors of Superman?
a) Stan Lee and Steve Ditko
b) Bob Kane and Bill Finger
c) Jack Kirby and Joe Simon
d) Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster
8. Who was the first african-american superhero?
a) The Falcon
b) Black Panther
9. What is Hulk’s real name?
a) Bruce Wayne
b) Peter Parker
c) Bruce Banner
d) Steve Rogers
10. Which superhero team do both Batman and Superman belong to?
a) Justice League of America
d) The Avengers
11. What is the most successful superhero film at the box office to date (July 2017)?
a) The Dark Knight (2008)
b) Spider-Man 3 (2007)
c) The Avengers (2012)
d) Iron Man 3 (2013)
12. Who doesn’t belong to the X-Men group?
d) Nick Fury
13. What is the name of the substance that is the only thing capable of weakening Superman’s superpowers?
14. Which superheroine has the ability to take the form of other people and superheroes?
a) Jean Grey
15. Which superhero was actually summoned as a demonic antichrist by Rasputin, but rejects this role and fights evil?
a) Ghost Rider
d) Simon Dark
You can find the correct Superhero Quiz answers here in the PDF version of the superhero quiz.
Quiz games are your thing? With our game tips you’ll always be up to date on worthwhile new games. All year round, you can get ideas for activities with friends, partner and family at Abenteuer Freundschaft!
Puzzles to solve while building in 3D. The new GraviTrax The Game games Impact, Course and Flow from Ravensburger are stand-alone games that do not require a starter set. But do we really need another GraviTrax variant? This is why we were surprised by the logic games, what distinguishes the three variants and for whom they are worthwhile.
This guessing game is all about our planet: Numbers, dates, facts from the field of geography. But even being just off the right answer earns you points here.
The ultimate knowledge test for all science fiction fans!
If, like me, you remember maths lessons at school with a slight horror, you certainly want to do everything you can to make it a little easier for your own children to enter the world of numbers and quantities.
Super-difficult puzzles, fewer puzzle pieces. This escape puzzle entices brainteasers with 18 puzzles of difficulty level 5 out of 5. What awaits us in the greenhouse?
What are the colours of the Hogwarts Express? The flag of Antarctica? All kinds of pepper? In the Color Brain party quiz, all the answers are already at your fingertips. But showing your colours has to be learned!