- For Friends
- For Couples
- For Families
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 Para.7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Schmidt, Alexander & Obermann, Anika GbR
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address and name) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The processing of the personal data from the input mask or the e-mail address when contacting us by e-mail serves solely to process the contact. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Legal basis of the collection
You will find the legal basis for our data processing in the respective section. In principle, Art. 6 (1) lit. a and Art. 7 GDPR apply as the legal basis for obtaining consent from the data subject, Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR as the legal basis for processing for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual services and the related response to inquiries, Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR as the legal basis for processing for the fulfillment of our legal obligations, and Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR as the legal basis for processing to protect our legitimate interests. Art. 6 (1) lit. d GDPR applies as the legal basis in the event that the processing is necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
§ 3 Processing of data by processors and third parties
(1) If third parties or processors are used in the processing of data or data is disclosed to third parties, data is transmitted or access to the data is given, this is done on the basis of your consent, legal permission (e.g. on the basis of our legitimate interest (as is the case when commissioning web hosts)) or if there is a legal obligation to do so.
(2) For the processing of data with commissioned data processors, we have concluded so-called “commissioned processing contracts”. The legal basis for this is Art. 28 GDPR.
§ 4 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us regarding the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The competent supervisory authority is the State Data Protection Commissioner of the German federal state in which this company has its registered office. You can find the contact details under the following link: www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
§ 5 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not transmit any information to us, e.g. via the contact form, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 6 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services, such as receiving our newsletter, subscribing to comments on our blog, which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
§ 7 Encryption with SSL
This site uses SSL encryption to protect the transmission of confidential content. You can recognize the SSL encryption of the website by the identifier “https://” in the address line of your browser. SSL encryption prevents third parties from reading the data that is transmitted to us via our website.
§ 8 Transmissions to third countries
(1) In principle, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and Art. 7 GDPR apply as the legal basis for obtaining the consent of the data subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR as the legal basis for processing for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual services and the related response to inquiries, Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR as the legal basis for processing for the fulfillment of our legal obligations, and Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR as the legal basis for processing for the protection of our legitimate interests. Art. 6 (1) lit. d GDPR shall apply as the legal basis in the event that processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
(2) If data is transferred to or processed in a country outside the EU or the European Economic Area (third country) or if data is transferred or disclosed in the context of the performance of third-party services, this shall take place on the basis of your consent, for the fulfillment of our (pre)contractual obligations, on the basis of our legitimate interests or due to a legal obligation.
(3) If data transfer to third countries occurs, the companies with which we cooperate have undertaken that the processing of the data is based on standards that correspond to the EU data protection level. (e.g. for the USA “Privacy Shield”).
§ 9 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details: Address: Schmidt, Alexander & Obermann, Anika GbR, Fidicinstraße 25a 10965 Berlin; Phone: +49 (0)176 20742183; E-mail address: [email protected].
§ 10 Use of the blog functions
(1) In our blog, where we publish various articles on topics related to our activities, you can make public comments. Your comment will be published with your specified username with the post. We recommend that you use a pseudonym instead of your real name. You are required to provide your username and e-mail address. When submitting a comment, your IP address will not be stored. The storage is necessary for us to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address to contact you if a third party should object to your comment as unlawful. Legal bases are Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b and f GDPR. The comments are not checked before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
(2) When writing your comment, you can check the box for our e-mail service. This will inform you when other users leave a comment on the post. For this service we use the so-called double opt-in procedure, i.e. you will receive an e-mail in which you must confirm that you are the owner of this e-mail address and wish to receive the notifications. You can unsubscribe from the notifications at any time by clicking on the link contained in the e-mail. Your personal data, including email address, your times of registration for the service and your IP address will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the notice service.
§ 11 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting articles and news. This is named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email by email to [email protected] or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 5 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. The data is collected exclusively pseudonymously, i.e. the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded.
Moreover, such tracking is not possible if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your e-mail program. In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed to you in full and you may not be able to use all the functions. If you display the images manually, the above-mentioned tracking will take place.
§ 12 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
Alternatively, you can use a direct opt-out option here:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
§ 13 Matomo
(2) We use Matomo to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The data on visitor behavior is also collected to find out any problems such as pages not found, search engine problems or unpopular pages. Once the data is processed (number of visitors seeing error pages or only one page, etc.), Matomo generates reports for website owners to respond to. (layout changes, new content, etc.).
(3) Matomo is processing the following data:
(4) When you use this website, the visit is logged by the host of the website Host Europe. This log contains your IP address, which indirectly identifies you through your ISP. The recording of this data is mandatory by law and necessary for security. There is no possibility to opt-out, but the data will never be used for other purposes.
(5) Data processing is based on the principle of legitimate interest. Processing the data helps us find out what works on our site and what does not. For example, we use it to find out if the content is well received or how we can improve the structure of the website. Our team benefits from this and can react to it. Due to the data processing, you therefore benefit from a website that is constantly improving. Without the data we could not provide the service. Your data will only be used to improve the use of the website.
(6) Since Matomo collects data based on legitimate interest, you can exercise the following rights:
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
(7) If you think that the way we process your data with Matomo violates the law, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority.
§ 14 Social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media buttons on our website: Facebook, Google+, Pinterest.
(2) We have implemented the “Shariff” plug-in for this purpose, which only embeds the above-mentioned buttons as a graphic that contains a link to the corresponding website. When you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the buttons. Only when you click on the button, you will be redirected to the website of the provider. Only when you click on the button will your data be transferred to the respective provider. Since the button providers collect the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you check your browser settings before clicking on the button.
(3) The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers communicated below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(5) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
a) Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Pinterest, Inc. – . located at 808 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA; https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy
§ 15 Google AdSense
(1) This website uses the online advertising service Google AdSense, through which you can be presented with advertising tailored to your interests. We thereby pursue the interest of showing you advertising that might be of interest to you, in order to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, statistical information about you is collected and processed by our advertising partners. These advertisements are recognizable by the reference “Google ads” in the respective advertisement.
(2) By visiting our website, Google receives the information that you have called up our website. For this purpose, Google uses a web beacon to set a cookie on your computer. The data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection and the storage period. Your data will be transferred to the USA and evaluated there. If you are logged in with your Google account, your data can be directly assigned to it. If you do not want the assignment with your Google profile, you must log out. It is possible that this data will be passed on to third parties and authorities to contractual partners of Google. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para.1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. This website has activated Google AdSense ads from third-party providers. The aforementioned data may be transferred to these third-party providers (named at https://support.google.com/dfp_sb/answer/94149).
(3) You can prevent the installation of cookies from Google AdSense in various ways:
(a) by adjusting your browser software accordingly; in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers;
b) by deactivating Google’s interest-based ads via the link www.google.de/ads/preferences, whereby this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies;
c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign “About Ads” via the link www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies;
d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer in full.
§ 16 Amazon Affiliate Program
(1) Schmidt, Alexander & Obermann, Anika GbR is a participant in the affiliate program of Amazon Europe S. à. r. l. and partner of the advertising program, which was designed to provide a medium for websites by means of which advertising refunds can be earned through the placement of advertisements and links to amazon.de. With the program, we pursue the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you and makes our website more interesting for our users.
(2) For the provision of the advertisements, statistical information about you is collected, which is processed by our advertising partners. By visiting the website, Amazon receives the information that you have called up the corresponding page of our website. For this purpose, Amazon determines your demand via web beacons and, if necessary, sets a cookie on your computer. The data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection and the storage period. If you are logged in to Amazon, your data can be directly assigned to your account there. If you do not want the assignment with your Amazon profile, you must log out. It is possible that your data will be passed on to contractual partners of Amazon and authorities. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection. The data is transferred to the USA and evaluated there. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) You can prevent the installation of the Amazon Partner Program cookies in various ways:
(a) by adjusting your browser software accordingly; in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers;
b) by deactivating the interest-based ads on Amazon via the link www.amazon.de/gp/dra/info;
c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign “About Ads” via the link www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby these settings will be deleted when you delete your cookies. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
§ 17 Use of affilinet
To embed web ads, this website uses affilinet. afflilinet sets cookies on your computer by default. The affilinet tracking cookies do not store any personal data. The cookies record the identification number of the advertising partner and the order number of the advertising material you clicked on when you click on the advertisement. This information is needed to process the payment between the advertising partner and us, if you click on the banner.
You can refuse to accept third-party cookies in your browser settings. We would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 18 Google Web Fonts
In order to present the contents of our website in a graphically consistent manner, we use the “Google Fonts” fonts of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA on our website. The Google Fonts are transferred to the cache of your browser. If your browser loads the web fonts, for example because you have denied access, a default font is used. To display the fonts from Google, your browser establishes a connection to Google’s servers. In doing so, Google receives the information that our website was accessed via your IP address.
§ 19 Ezoic
This website uses EZOIC, an advertising integration service provided by EZOIC Inc and EZOIC Ltd. (“EZOIC”). The provider is EZOIC Inc. (Ezoic Inc., 6023 Innovation Way, Carlsbad, CA 92009, United States) and EZOIC Ltd (Ezoic Limited, Northern Design Centre, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE8 3DF United Kingdom).
EZOIC uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. EZOIC also uses so-called web beacons (invisible graphics). Through these web beacons, information such as visitor traffic to these pages can be analyzed.
The information generated by cookies and web beacons about the use of this website (including your IP address) and delivery of advertising formats will be transmitted to and stored by EZOIC on servers in the United States and United Kingdom. This information may be passed on by EZOIC to contractual partners of EZOIC. However, EZOIC will not merge your IP address with other data stored by you.
The storage of EZOIC cookies is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its web offering and its advertising.
You can view the privacy policies of EZOIC Inc. and EZOIC Ltd. at the following link:
§ 20 Borlabs Cookie
This website uses Borlabs Cookie, which sets a technically necessary cookie (borlabs-cookie) to store your cookie consents.
Borlabs cookie does not process any personal data.
The borlabs-cookie cookie stores your consents that you gave when you entered the website. If you wish to revoke these consents, simply delete the cookie in your browser. When you re-enter/reload the website, you will be asked again for your cookie consent.